Friday, July 23, 2010

Here begins something new.


When the CBS show "SUNDAY MORNING" began in 1979, the original host of the show, Charles Kuralt, begin the first show with the words "Here begins something new." While I am still determined to re-establish a website of my photography at some point, I am thinking this blog may be a good vehicle for sharing some of my images with family, friends and fellow photography lovers. Oh, in addition to the photographs, you may on occasion also be provided with some of my brilliant, engaging, witty (but modest) thoughts too.

Photo: Photographer participating in an Ansel Adams Photography Workshop, Summer 2006.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Ed --

    Sounds good. (I think the concept of "social media" was invented with you in mind!) I may be the only person on the planet who has not joined Facebook, but I couldn't resist signing up for your blog. I'll look forward to the updates. BTW, I love the photo you chose for your top page.

    TD

    ReplyDelete