Saturday, November 26, 2011

Giving Thanks For Sunrises

Since this is the week we give thanks, I thought my photo efforts should be devoted to one of the two favorite times of day that every photographer loves - the light that happens when the sun makes its first appearance of the day.  So on three consecutive days, I picked three different spots in Annapolis to capture as the sun as it came up.

The first couple of shots were taken in downtown Annapolis around the dockside area. The next couple were shot while standing on Compromise Bridge that runs between downtown Annapolis and Eastport. The last portion of shots were taken near the Maritime Museum in Eastport.

Why get up early (especially on days off) you may ask?  My father answered that question on a sunrise photo he gave me a long time ago. On the mat he wrote "Everyday begins with hope and wonder."

Enjoy.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment